|Planted on 6th June 2010, the Church meets locally as a home church for:
- Worship and Remembrance - Every Sunday at 10:00am
- meeting throughout the week for fellowship
- Prayer for what matters - Every Wednesday at 7:30pm
- Food for Men - Bi-weekly men's Bible study on Monday evenings
- Bible Explorers - For 5-10 yr old children, every Friday at 6:30pm in the Library Basement!!!
- Women's Bible study - First Monday morning each month
- Food & Friendship - (Free) soup and bagel lunch in the Library Basement (check Library notice board for dates/times)
||Have you ever seen a baptism? Bible scholars tell us that baptism means to immerse or dip. Here is a picture of baptism done the biblical way.
Victoria Topic is baptized by her father, John Topic. This took place on June 18, 2011 and Victoria is now an active participant in the Church of God in Mount Forest. She asked to be baptized because, at 9 years of age, she realized for herself that the Bible says disciples of Jesus Christ should be baptized (e.g.
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit;
Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have. So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days.;
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
), and she simply wants to do what the Bible says.
||Baptism is not just for kids! And even if you were baptized or christened as an infant, then when you decide for yourself as an adult to become a Christian you'll need to be baptized. Maria made this decision and was baptized at Mount Forest Camp on June 15th, 2013; a very special day for her.If you want to know more about baptism, please contact us at
- We have added a wonderful booklet to the resources section: "Useful to the Master"
- FASTFood for Youth; Jam and Bread (Music and Bible challenge)